We need you! Register for our Open Day to find out how you can help.
Tues 30th June, 2020 at 9.30-11.30am
Be involved in a variety of activities:
• Assist as a side walker in therapy sessions
• Help with unmounted activities
• Lead horses during therapy sessions
• Assist coaches and therapists with equipment for games and therapy sessions
• Help riders with fitting helmets and checking riding clothing
What we require:
Choose a day that suits between Mon-Fri.
Commitment and willing to learn.
No experience is needed, full training is given.
You will be part of a big team, where you will make friends, have fun, and have a positive effect on our Riders.
To register, phone 07 544 1899 or email email@example.com or click on the following link to register: