Tauranga RDA runs several different therapy programmes for a wide range of people. Our programmes require sponsorship to help cover some of the ongoing costs.
• Mini Pony Outreach Programme - reaching out to the community by visiting retirement villages in the Bay of Plenty with our two miniature ponies, this programme is sponsored by Legacy Funerals through Legacy Trust
Programmes requiring sponsorship
• Therapy Rides – physiotherapy-based riding to encourage physical and mental development, coached by a qualified physiotherapist
• Education Rides – using horses and riding as tool for educational learning i.e., counting, colours
• Life Skills Programme – developing and creating self-esteem, skills and knowledge through bonding and riding horses
• Sport and Recreation Programme – providing the basis for riding as a sport to people whom have been through our other programmes. Providing the basis for transferable skills for success in other life activities
If you are interested in sponsoring any of our programmes please contact us by phone (07) 544 1899 or email.