During school holidays we offer an OSCAR approved holiday programme designed to give children the chance to learn about aspects of riding and pony care.
The programme is a brilliant opportunity for children to experience the enjoyment and responsibility involved with being around ponies. With an emphasis on fun we endeavor to provide a safe, professional environment.
Oscar Own Your Own Pony Holiday Programme details
- Time: 9am - 3 pm
- Age: 6 to 13 years
- Riding boots and helmets are provided
- We offer morning tea, children bring their own lunch
- Cost per day is $70, WINZ subsidies are available
- Maximum number of children is 12 per day. Six horses/ ponies are used and each child gets the experience of looking after and riding their allocated pony and doing other horse related activities
- Plenty of horse riding during the day and horse related activities
Weekly Riding schedule
- Monday – Pony Fun (Games)
- Tuesday – Trust & Balance
- Wednesday – Jumping
- Thursday – Obstacle course
- Friday – Dress up Horses and Games
2021 Programme Dates
To enrol your child complete the the July or October holiday programme form.
Monday 12th to Friday 16th July
Monday 19th - Friday 23rd July
Monday 4th to Friday 8th October
Monday 11th to Friday 15th October
Enrolment and Payment
You may enrol your child for 1 to 10 days, full payment is required to confirm your childs enrolment. For further information please contact our office on 07 5441899 or email.
Read our holiday programme riders feedback.